It is common to hear people talk about how cats can sometimes be cold and aloof. Some people may even argue that the only reason cats hang out with humans is because they realize we can feed them on a regular basis and shelter them.
Usually, many of these comments often come from people who are not even cat parents. It is true that cats do not need their human parents to feel secure and safe in the same way other pets, such as dogs, do.
However, they are far more affectionate than people give them credit for. Our feline friends often act like they are cool, being on their own all the time, but when you consider how they spend so much of their time glued to our faces, you realize that deep down in their hearts; they want us.
1. We’re all in this together. Even if you don’t need us.
2. What are you reading? There’s nothing more interesting than me.
3. You’re not supposed to go to the bathroom without me.
4. I want a belly rub now! I demands it.
5. I’m ready for the road trip.